Saturday, September 19, 2015

A Little About Myself and My Blog...

Hello everyone!

I am super excited to begin this blog and share my knowledge and passion for agility with the world.  Here, you will find everything there is to know about dog agility and you will also find weekly videos that go into descriptive detail on everything from the foundations of agility, all the way up to advanced handling techniques.  I will be posting all videos to a YouTube channel (channel name: Hayley Mack) with new videos each week, so feel free to head over there and subscribe.  As I said before, this is a new blog, so I hope you are excited as I am to begin in this wonderful world of agility!

As for myself, my name is Hayley Mack and I am crazy about dogs and everything dog training!  I have been training dogs for over 7 years and I have been involved in dog agility for about 2 years.  From my very first agility class, I was already hooked!  I have two amazing fur-babies who mean everything to me.  They are both rescue dogs, Goliath is a 
Yorkie mix and Strider is a greyhound mix.  They constantly amaze me with their drive to learn and their desire to make me happy!  Strider (pictured below) and Goliath will be my models for all my videos and tutorials, so you will get to know them very quickly.

As for the month of September, you will receive 2 videos, one on the introduction to jumping and another one showing the steps to teaching your dog the pause table agility obstacle.  I look forward to sharing these lessons with you and I hope you enjoy them! 

Also, feel free to follow me on Google+ where you can receive updates as to when a new blog post is posted and when new videos are uploaded.

I hope you find this blog and videos helpful in your journey of agility training and thank you for taking the time to read a little about myself and I hope you stick around and follow your passion for dog agility!

-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment