Wednesday, April 27, 2016

20 Time Part II

Hello everyone

In this week’s blogpost I will be further discussing what I will be using for my 20 time presentation that I will be giving at the end of the semester.

In part one I began to discuss what I had accomplished with this project and even though it did not seem like a major accomplishment to some, I felt like I had done lots.  In the past months that I have been working on this project I have learned so much more about agility than before.  This project required me to do more and more research on agility and read articles and watch videos that would help improve my training techniques.  This project forced me to learn more and dive deeper into the hobby that I love doing.  My project has made me think deeper about the training and the classes that I attended for agility and this has made me not only a better handler, but a better trainer too.

As you can see, this project has not only helped others out in the world, but it has also helped me grow and improve all while doing something that I love.  Even after this project is complete, I plan on continuing to make videos and have my YouTube channel grow.  I want to be able to help people around the world as they work towards a hobby that I have grown to love.  Overall, from the way this project has affected me, I can tell that this project has been a success in more ways than one.

Happy Training!

Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment